Your Questions Answered

What our Customers Want to Know

We appreciate that when you’re hiring us to perform any of our tree management services or put up fencing on your commercial or private property you’ll have plenty of questions to ask.

You can rest assured that we’ve been in business since 2008, and our team are all highly qualified and experienced, so when we work on your grounds or in your garden in Salisbury, Wiltshire, or Andover in Hampshire (and anywhere in the surrounding area) you can depend on us to be trustworthy and diligent.

Over the years we’ve have got a good grasp of the sorts of things our customers want to know, so we have put together a list of Frequently Asked Questions that will cover most of your queries.

stump grinder in practice. Wilts & Hants Tree Care. Tree Surgeons, Landscaping, Gardens, Fencing. Amesbury, Salisbury.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, we have public liability insurance for up to £5-million.

Yes. All our staff are NPTC City and Guilds qualified. NPTC stands for the National Proficiency Test Council – the most widely recognised training organisation in the tree industry.

Yes, all waste is cleared from every job. We are committed to working tidily and leave each site clean and cleared of all debris.

We are based in Salisbury, Wiltshire and work across the local SP postcode areas. In fact we take on work within a 40 mile radius of Salisbury, including in and around Andover, Hampshire (SP10).

Yes, we have many satisfied customers who are willing to testify to our efficiency and competence, and are always happy to refer new customers to them.

Permissions are needed to work on trees that have a TPO (Tree Preservation Order) attached to them, or if they are in a conservation area. If this is the case we can carry out the application for tree works.

Call us and we’ll come to do a tree survey and inspection.

You have a common law right to cut back tree branches that overhang onto your property, back to the boundary line. For any other problems we’d suggest you speak to your neighbour about the issue, and if necessary contact your local council.

More Questions?

Get in Touch